We care about your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- All M Mykonos Villas team members will be tested at begin of the season.
- All M Mykonos Villas team members will be checked and briefed regularly and self sanitation will be imposed.
- All M Mykonos Villas team members will make sure the enhanced sanitizing protocol is kept at all times.
- The reception and villas will be equipped with masks, gloves and antibacterial hand sanitizers for the use of everyone.
- The villa manager is present during the day and monitors who enters and leaves the complex. Unnecessary entrance to the premises will be prohibited.
- Villas will be sanitized before each check-in (there will be a one day interval between each rental period).
- A certificate will be provided to each villa after every sanitizing session.
- The cleaning ladies will enter the villa only, when guests are not in the villa, to ensure as less contact as possible.
- Bathrooms and kitchen will be specially sanitized at each housekeeping visit. (twice daily).
- Linen and towels are laundered on site.
- Reception and laundry room as well as common areas are sanitized regularly during the day.
Worry free – Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as “non-refundable”– that are scheduled for arrival until May 31st, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 7 days before your scheduled arrival.
- Nonetheless, please contact us if you have any doubts. We can check the alternative of changing your travel dates, no matter what your stay dates are.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-refundable”, for any future arrival date, the following policy will apply.
Partially refundable offer:
- A 30% deposit is required in order to secure the reservation, which is payable one month prior to arrival.
- Remaining balance shall be settled up to 10 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- For cancellations up to 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, no penalty fees apply.
- For cancellations 29 to 11 days prior to scheduled arrival date, the deposit is non refundable.
- For cancellations 10 days or less prior to scheduled arrival date, early departure or no show, the total accommodation cost will be kept/charged as cancellation fee.
Non-refundable offer (applicable on any offers):
- 100% prepayment is required in order to secure the reservation, which is due one month prior to arrival
- The offer is non-refundable – the total accommodation cost will be kept as cancellation fee, for any cancellation occurred 29 days or less prior to scheduled arrival date.
If you need to adjust reservations made via our website or directly with us, please contact Stefanie at +30 6947722329. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site or partner, please contact them for assistance.